Saturday, October 9, 2010

10092010

Dear Diary,


It's been a long day... I went to work last night without knowing what are the exact things that I have to do.. Me and Carl kept on texting last night. He is a new friend-a dancer from Amazing Philippines.. I met him from tagged.com just like other guys that I met before....Last friday night, I went to office and found myself alone because Jec and Jeff were on leave... So I did a lot of tasks while texting... So I called it multi texting heheheheh....

I got the chance to talked to my previous boss.. LJ and my mentor told me a secret that I have to keep.. I just want to say that if it will come true.. I just wish everyone's best.... I know God will make a way for us...

After so many hours of waiting to get out of the office, I went home to check all the clothes that I may want to wear for tonight's party.. you know Townhall.. Telus biggest party every year.... Im kinda excited on what will happen tonight... I will see all of my crush from Dell CTS, OOMA, TXU energy... ahahahha i have so many crush....hehehheeh

If you only knew what happened last saturday night... hahahaha I'm happy to meet someone like him who is a gentleman,.... heheheheheh anyway... I really like him because of his gadgets.,,, wahahaha...

I'll tell the stories soon... when Im ok... Im tired... got to prepare for tonight,,,,

Waiting,

Leirbag


No comments:

Post a Comment